Presented by TransCen, Inc. and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
- Introduce ADA Title I employment provisions related to essential and marginal job functions (EJFs and MJFs)
- Understand the importance and utility of essential and marginal job functions (EJFs and MJFs) for your organization’s disability law compliance and inclusion activities
- Discuss job analysis strategies for identifying job functions
- Evaluate common strategies for developing “ADA compliant” job descriptions
Continuing Education Recognition Available
1.5 HR (General) Recertification Credit Hours by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) ($20 fee)
1.5 PDCs by Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) ($20 fee)
1.5 Clock Hours by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) ($20 fee)
- Certificate of Participation ($10 fee)
For further information on our continuing education policies and procedures, please visit our Continuing Education Recognition for Webinar page.
Dr. Jana Burke is the president and founder of Mariposa Professional Services, a consulting firm specializing in ADA compliance strategies for organizations with rights and responsibilities under the law. She is a small business owner, consultant, trainer, and researcher who specializes in the ADA employment provisions and workplace strategies for ADA compliance. After 18 years in the field, Dr. Burke remains committed to helping transform how organizations do business by providing strategic planning and visioning for creating disability diversity and inclusion.