28th Annual Conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Presented by TransCen, Inc. and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
Stay tuned for more information coming soon on this year's conference!
Save the date: September 21 - 23, 2021
Don't forget about last year's event, which featured a virtual conference with sessions on employment and general ADA topics; recorded sessions are still available to registrants through February 2021.
- 20 recorded sessions presented by experts from federal enforcement agencies and other professionals with knowledge and experience in ADA implementation
- A variety of topics: employment, physical access, emergency preparedness, transportation, assistive technology and more!
Continuing Education Hours:
- Up to 31.5 hours available!
- Includes Foundation Level Courses for ADA Coordinators Training Certification Program (ACTCP)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and HR Certification Institute (HRCI): up to 15 hours
- Commission for Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC): up to 31.5 hours
Attend ADAcon-Virtual on your schedule, access all 20 sessions and receive continuing education recognition through February, 2021 for $499! Find a list of the available sessions and register for the ADAcon-Virtual Recordings.
For more information contact:
Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
1-800-949-4232 V/TTY in DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
or email ADAtraining@transcen.org
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center is a project of TransCen, Inc. (Federal ID #52-1487462; DUNS 627032386) and funded by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research (grant #90DP0089) under the Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The content of this conference does not necessarily represent the policy of HHS, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.