The region's leading conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is coming to Philadelphia in 2019!!!
26th Annual Mid-Atlantic ADA Update
- 2019 registration fee is $549.
- This price includes the pre-conference "ADA Overview" session on November 13, 2 full days of conference sessions on November 14 and 15, and breakfast and lunch on November 14 and 15.
- Save $50 by registering before September 17, 2019, pay only $499.
- Registration and full conference agenda will be available mid-August.
- To receive advanced notice of registration availability, send an email to email@example.com. Please use "2019 ADA Update" as the subject.
Sponsor and Vendor Opportunities Available!
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Update is an outstanding opportunity for organizations to promote their goods or services to our unique audience. For more information on the promotional packages available download our Sponsor - Vendor Prospectus.
About the Conference
Areas of the ADA that will be covered at the 2019 conference:
- Disability employment
- State and local government requirements
- Corrections and detention
- Accessible technology
- Accessibility in higher education
Who should attend?
- ADA Coordinators
- Government officials
- Human resource specialists
- Service providers
- College and university disability service specialists
Plan Your Trip!
2018 Conference Exhibitors
We appreciate the support of these organizations!
Questions about the Mid-Atlantic ADA Update, contact:
Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
1-800-949-4232 V/TTY in DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
or email ADAtraining@transcen.org
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center is a project of TransCen, Inc. (Federal ID #52-1487462; DUNS 627032386) and funded by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research (grant #90DP0089) under the Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The content of this conference does not necessarily represent the policy of HHS, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.