The region's leading conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is coming to Philadelphia in 2019!!!
26th Annual Mid-Atlantic ADA Update
Presented by TransCen, Inc. and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
Thursday, November 14 - Friday, November 15, 2019
Pre-Conference: Wednesday, November 13
Philadelphia 201 Hotel
201 North 17th Street
The 2019 Mid-Atlantic ADA Update will provide a wide range of up-to-date information on ADA regulations and guidelines, as well as strategies and best practices for successful implementation of the law. Conference speakers will include subject-matter experts from federal, state, and local government agencies, businesses, non-profit organizations, and universities. The ADA Update will offer opportunities to network with other professionals with similar interests and concerns. Professional development hours from several accreditation organizations will also be available.
- 2019 registration fee is $549.
- This price includes the pre-conference "ADA Overview" session on November 13, 2 full days of conference sessions on November 14 and 15, and breakfast and lunch on November 14 and 15.
- Save $50 by registering before September 17, 2019, pay only $499.
- Registration and full conference agenda will be available by the end of August.
- To receive advanced notice of registration availability, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "2019 ADA Update" as the subject.
Sponsor and Vendor Opportunities Available!
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Update is an outstanding opportunity for organizations to promote their goods or services to our unique audience. For more information on the promotional packages available download our Sponsor - Vendor Prospectus.
About the Conference
Areas of the ADA that will be covered at the 2019 conference:
- Disability employment
- State and local government requirements
- Corrections and detention
- Accessible technology
- Post-secondary education
Who should attend?
- ADA Coordinators
- Government officials
- Human resource specialists
- Service providers
- College and university disability service specialists
Plan Your Trip!
2018 Conference Exhibitors
We appreciate the support of these organizations!
Questions about the Mid-Atlantic ADA Update, contact:
Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
1-800-949-4232 V/TTY in DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
or email ADAtraining@transcen.org
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center is a project of TransCen, Inc. (Federal ID #52-1487462; DUNS 627032386) and funded by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research (grant #90DP0089) under the Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The content of this conference does not necessarily represent the policy of HHS, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.