Youth with Disabilities: Bullying
- "Bullying and Teasing of Youth With Disabilities: Creating Positive School Environments for Effective Inclusion" by John Hoover and Pam Stenhjem, is posted by the National Center on Secondary Education and Transition.
- Stop Bullying has information on prevention and response to bullying and cyber-bullying.
- The Department of Education's Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSEP) issued a "Dear Collegue" letter and companion piece on bullying entitled "Effective Evidence-based Practices for Preventing and Addressing Bullying."
- "Prohibited Disability Harassment" is the topic of this letter from the U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights (OCR).
- "Bullying: Facts for Schools and Parents" by Andrea Cohn and Andrea Canter, Ph.D., NCSP, is posted by the National Association of School Psychologists.
- "Addressing the Problem of Juvenile Bullying" by Nels Ericson, is from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention at the U.S. Department of Justice.
- "Bullying and Your Child" resources are included on the Kids Health web site.
- Operation Respect is a non-profit organization working to transform schools, camps, and youth organizations into more respectful environments.