23rd Annual Mid-Atlantic ADA Update
Limited Space Available! Register Soon!
Pre-Conference Session: Tuesday, September 13, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Conference: Wednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 15
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Update is the region's leading conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The Hilton Baltimore is located in the Inner Harbor area overlooking Oriole Park at Camden Yards
The 23rd annual conference features:
- Pre-Conference Session - "ADA Overview" - Tuesday, September 13 1:00 - 4:30 PM - No additonal charge for registered participants!
Plenary panel session featuring speakers from Federal Agencies:
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- United States Access Board
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration
- Chris Kuczynski, Assistant Legal Counsel, ADA/GINA Policy Division, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Breakout Session Topics include:
- Accessibility & Design
- ADA & Employment
- Title II - ADA Coordinator
- Higher Education
- Housing and the ADA
- Service Animals
- Effective Communication
Professional Development Opportunities
- ADA Coordinators
- Business Community
- Code Officials
- Government Officials
- Human Resource Specialists
- Service Providers
- Up to 13.25 professional development hours available!
Credits for sessions at this conference have been approved by:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- ADA Coordinator Certification Training Program (ACTCP)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Meet, learn and share with other professionals with similar interests and concerns.
- Registration Fee is $349
Mid-Atlantic ADA Resource Network members can save an additional $50.
Not a member? Visit Mid-Atlantic ADA Center Resource Networks or contact the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center at ADAtraining@transcen.org to learn more about our Resouce Network programs:
- ADA Leadership Network
- Community Partners Network
- Title II Network
- Corrections and Law Enforcement Network
- Transit Network
- Not a member? Visit Mid-Atlantic ADA Center Resource Networks or contact the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center at ADAtraining@transcen.org to learn more about our Resouce Network programs:
View the conference agenda and session descriptions.
Conference includes continental breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15.
Registration closes Friday, September 2 or when sold out.
FOR ROOM RESERVATIONS CONTACT:
Hilton Baltimore at 1-443-573-8700 and ask for the ADA Update Room Block. Conference room rate is $230 per night.
There are other hotel choices in the area.
Thanks to this year's Mid-Atlantic ADA Update Sponsors
SPONSOR - EXHIBITOR - ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center invites corporations, organizations and agencies to become sponsors, exhibitors or advertisers at the Mid-Atlantic ADA Update. For more information contact the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center at ADATraining@transcen.org or call 301 217 0124.
What to do in the area?
For further information on the conference contact the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
(DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV)
or email ADAtraining@transcen.org
Mid-Atlantic ADA Center is a project of TransCen, Inc. Federal ID #52-1487462; DUNS 627032386