Presented by the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center, a project of TransCen, Inc.
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center and our partners at the University of Maryland conducted a variety of research projects that revealed both challenges and opportunities in this area.
Our research included:
- A survey of county ADA Coordinators across the region
- An analysis of Mid-Atlantic ADA Center data on technical assistance services provided to individuals with questions about Title II
- Focus groups conducted with older individuals with disabilities, and those acquiring disabilities as a result of aging
- A review of lawsuits filed against state or local government agencies within the region
Hear more about our findings, and a discussion of how we can all work together to support and facilitate meaningful inclusion of people with disabilities in public programs and activities!
- The webinar is open-captioned
Find more detailed information and reports on our research.