Presented by TransCen, Inc. and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
The webinar will focus on transportation and mobility options for seniors when driving is no longer possible. Topics will include the importance of mobility for social connections and health, the range of mobility options, role of caregivers, transportation accessibility, and ADA considerations. Information on finding community resources for transportation, role of mobility managers, assistance from aging services and Centers for Independent Living, will also be provided.
Ken Thompson and Heather Edmonds from the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC)
There's no cost to access this webinar. Real-time captions will be available through the webinar platform.
Registration is closd for this session
Continuing Education Recognition Available
- Certificate of Participation($10 fee)
- Application has been submitted for approval to the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) ($20 fee)
For further information on our continuing education policies and procedures, please visit our Continuing Education Recognition for Webinars page.
About the Webinar
- This webinar will be presented on the GotoWebinar platform, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
- A telephone option will also be available.
- The session will be recorded for later viewing