Panelists from three companies representing the Mid-Atlantic Business Leadership Networks shared their journeys to successful disability diversity inclusion as a best business practice. Lockheed Martin, Hershey, and The Eagle Group have all taken steps to maximize workforce productivity and employee engagement by hiring and retaining Individuals with Disabilities (IWDs).
Learning Objectives included:
- How to leverage community partners to increase recruiting pipelines
- How to engage employees in the effort (ERG)
- How to address hiring manager concerns
- How to recognize the value of disability inclusion to the bottom line
- How to develop accommodation policies and procedures
Continuing education hours are not available for an archived webinar.