September 19, 2019 2:00pm to 3:30pm EDT
Presented by the ADA National Network
- The legality and liability of using inaccessible 3rd party tools in your website.
- What is 3rd party and what is NOT 3rd party?
- Options for remediating 3rd party issues.
- How to write a remediation request to the 3rd party vendor
- How to find and select accessible 3rd party apps and tools for your site
- What to do if you’ve run out of ideas and options
As time allows we’ll examine examples of various types of 3rd party tools, take questions from the group, and devise actual solutions for anyone interested in sharing their 3rd party problems.
Aaron Cannon Lead Accessibility Engineer, Co-founder, AccessibleA360
Michele Landis VP Business Development & Strategic Partners, Co-founder, AccessibleA360
Peter Quale VP Accessibility & Remediation, AccessibleA360