Mid-Atlantic ADA Center Resource Networks
The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center Networks are available to those who live, work, or go to school in the Mid-Atlantic region (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia). For information on similar programs in your area, please contact your regional ADA Center.
Our resource networks enable members to:
- Learn the latest information on the ADA via exclusive webinars and group mailing lists
- Network with others who have similar jobs or challenges
- Share resources and ideas to enhance ADA implementation
- ADA Trainer Leadership Network: A select group of experienced trainers who train on ADA topics
- Community Partners Network: Advocates and others who are active in their communities in sharing information about the ADA
- Title II - State and Local Government ADA Network: ADA Coordinators and other professionals in state and local government agencies who work to ensure implementation of the ADA
- Corrections & Law Enforcement Network: Professionals in law enforcement and corrections charged with ensuring implementation of the ADA in their agencies and facilities
- Transit Network: ADA Coordinators in public transportation agencies who share unique concerns in implementing the ADA
There is no charge for membership in the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center professional networks.