Presented by the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) as part of the Inclusive @ Work Webinar Series
“Where can I find job candidates with disabilities?” This question is often asked by companies who are looking to tap into the skills and talents people with disabilities bring to the workplace, but don’t know where to start. This webinar, hosted by the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN), will explore effective outreach and recruitment strategies that can help companies of all sizes build a pipeline of qualified applicants with disabilities. Panelists will provide guidance on developing relationships with service providers, finding recruitment sources, and other key strategies for locating and attracting top talent with disabilities.
- Brett Sheats (Moderator), National Project Director, EARN
- Katherine McCary, Temporary Policy Advisor, Employer Policy Team, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy Team, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Mary Lynn MacKenzie, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Bank of America
- Laura Owens, President, TransCen