Presented by the DC Metro Business Leadership Network
- What should companies generally know about Millennials with disabilities?
- When it comes to the engagement and advancement experience, what should companies know and what programs should companies put in place?
- What makes a culture one in which a Millennial with disabilities will want to come to work, self-ID or self-disclose, and stay engaged?
- What are Millennials with disabilities priorities and are they different from their peers without disabilities?
- What should companies do to ensure they connect with students with disabilities during on-campus recruiting?
- What specific components of the recruiting process are a “must” as a student with a disability? Onboarding?
- What NOT to do?