ADA in Focus: Fall 2012
Volume 16, Number 3
ADA IN FOCUS is published three times yearly by the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center. It is also available by request in large print, Braille, audio CD, and computer disk. To obtain copies in other formats, contact us.
ADA In Focus is intended for use by individuals, state and local governments, businesses, legal entities, and others interested in developments in the Americans with Disabilities Act. This publication is intended solely as an informal guidance and should not be construed as legally binding. ADA In Focus does not serve as determination of the legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA for any individual, business or entity. Learn more about the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center.
In this issue:
- Fourth Edition of ADA Quiz Book Released
- Barrier-Free Health Care Initiative
- ODEP: Resources for Inclusive Employment
- NCD Issues National Disability Policy Progress Report
- DOJ Settles Lawsuit with Baltimore County, Maryland
- Home Depot to Pay $100,000 to Settle Lawsuit
- Milton Hershey School Settles HIV Discrimination Lawsuit
- Project Civic Access: Schuylkill County, PA